Why Performance Is Important
The speed of your website is crucial with the ever increasing impatience of your visitors. Google, at request of their customers, increased their search results from 10 to 30 results per page. They were shocked to discover that this small change had decreased traffic by 20% to pages serving 30 results. Upon further investigation, they found the speed difference between 10 results and 30 results per page was half a second. It only took half a second for 20% of Google’s customers to abandon their searches. With that in mind, think about what a speed increase of half a second could do for your website.
Our Team Can Help Find You Solutions
A Detailed Analysis From Our Team
The deliverable for the Website Performance Audit is a documented detailed analysis of where your site can improve in terms of speed and the size and structure of your code. We will answer questions like:
- Does your site contain code that is no longer necessary?
- Are externally linked files slowing down your site’s overall performance?
- Are all your linked files properly formatted for speed?
- Are external files being downloaded that could be compressed?
- Can images be compressed or consolidated to minimize http requests?