3rd-Party Application Integration
Schedule a 30-minute discussion about your app integration needs.
Work With An Experienced Integration Team
We've launched several applications integrating with third-party services. Here are a few tools we've paired with in the past.
- Akismet: Keeps those spammers at bay from your website and blog.
- Chargify: An easy-to-use, superior recurring billing system and so much more.
- Harvest: A tool that we use in-house for time tracking and estimating our budgets.
- HubSpot: A marketing automation to help you better understand and connect with your audience.
- JIRA: A project management tool that is great for communicating with clients and our internal team.
- MailChimp: Makes it easy to email your target audience, with built-in design tools and analytics to use.
- SalesForce: One of the leaders in the Customer Relationship Market (CRM) sales software market.
- Solidus: An open-sourced e-commerce software (and a fork of Spree Commerce) that is built with Ruby on Rails
- Spree Commerce: A full-featured storefront built on open-source, modular software that makes it easy and affordable to get your e-commerce site online in no time.
- Wufoo: A great tool for building simple, customizable forms with many useful features.
- Zapier: Makes it easier to connect two applications working together with little knowledge of programming.
How Can 3rd-Party Integration Services Help You?
Integrating a third-party tool through an API can add new features to your web application while limiting complexity. Some of the most common features that third-party tools can add are: credit card processing and recurring billing, marketing insights and automation, time and calendar tracking, and storefront features. We've worked with companies from education to e-commerce to healthcare and beyond to integrate their custom web apps with third-party tools. How can we help you?