Creating every part of an application from scratch isn’t always the most time or cost efficient solution, especially when there are great, inexpensive services available.
We've paired our custom apps with powerful third-party tools that add tracking, new features, billing options, and more. We're happy to help you figure out if any outside solutions would add functionality or speed to your application or development process.
Schedule a 30-minute discussion about your app integration needs.
Work With An Experienced Integration Team
We've launched several applications integrating with third-party services. Here are a few tools we've paired with in the past.
- Akismet: Keeps those spammers at bay from your website and blog.
- Chargify: An easy-to-use, superior recurring billing system and so much more.
- Harvest: A tool that we use in-house for time tracking and estimating our budgets.
- HubSpot: A marketing automation to help you better understand and connect with your audience.
- JIRA: A project management tool that is great for communicating with clients and our internal team.
- MailChimp: Makes it easy to email your target audience, with built-in design tools and analytics to use.
- SalesForce: One of the leaders in the Customer Relationship Market (CRM) sales software market.
- Solidus: An open-sourced e-commerce software (and a fork of Spree Commerce) that is built with Ruby on Rails
- Spree Commerce: A full-featured storefront built on open-source, modular software that makes it easy and affordable to get your e-commerce site online in no time.
- Wufoo: A great tool for building simple, customizable forms with many useful features.
- Zapier: Makes it easier to connect two applications working together with little knowledge of programming.
How Can 3rd-Party Integration Services Help You?
Integrating a third-party tool through an API can add new features to your web application while limiting complexity. Some of the most common features that third-party tools can add are: credit card processing and recurring billing, marketing insights and automation, time and calendar tracking, and storefront features. We've worked with companies from education to e-commerce to healthcare and beyond to integrate their custom web apps with third-party tools. How can we help you?