Our team of software engineers has developed a comprehensive process to help organizations decommission their Ruby on Rails applications. We have experience navigating the obstacles of retiring an app, and we are committed to guiding our clients through this process safely, securely, and efficiently.
Our Ruby on Rails app sunsetting service includes the following:
- Helping you "keep the lights on" until the app is shut down
- Detailed analysis of your Ruby on Rails application and its external dependencies
- A comprehensive multi-phase plan for decommissioning your application
- A reliable data backup and retention plan
- Assistance with data migration between platforms
- Guidance on compliance requirements
- Help reduce your ongoing deployment and hosting service costs
- Advice on any potential risks or challenges
We aim to make decommissioning as painless as possible for our clients while ensuring their data is protected and their reputation remains intact. With our help, you can confidently move on from your Ruby on Rails application, knowing that you have done so responsibly and securely.
Ruby on Rails is an excellent framework for building web applications, but as with any software, there are scenarios when products should be shut down and archived. Our team can help you plan for the eventual retirement of your Ruby on Rails application by working with you to identify the most critical aspects of your application and plan for its secure decommissioning.
If you want to learn more about our Ruby on Rails application decommissioning service, please don't hesitate to schedule a call.
🎙️ Take a few minutes to listen to this episode on the Ruby on Rails Podcast as host Brittany Martin and I discuss the process in more detail. 🎙️