How stable is your Rails code? Is it secure and able to scale?
Keep your code strong and healthy with regular checkups. Our team of expert Ruby on Rails developers are just the ones to do it. Over ten years of experience working with Ruby on Rails has provided us with the opportunity to review many applications developed by other firms and contractors. We have perfected the Rails Code Audit package. You'll learn how stable and scalable your Rails app is, and see how closely it follows best practices. These audits are ideal before a new product launch, investment round, or company sale or merger.
Schedule a 30-minute discussion about how our Ruby on Rails code audit can help improve your application.
A Proven Approach For Any Project
To help businesses discover these problems earlier, we have designed a process for auditing and analyzing Rails applications. This helps assist the project team at different intervals in the project lifecycle. For example, you may be only a month or two into your design and development process and would like some seasoned professionals to look over your shoulder and provide you with some feedback before moving on to the next stage. Or, perhaps you’re getting ready to launch your application to the public in the near future and are concerned about the stability of your investment.
A Detailed Analysis To Help You Plan For The Future
The deliverable for the Code Audit is a documented detailed analysis of your application’s current code base, helping to answer important questions like:
- Do we adhere to the conventions of the Rails framework?
- What is our testing framework and process?
- Do we practice the DRY principle whenever possible?
- How secure is the application?
- How is personal user data handled?
- How well is the application and data model performing?
- Is the Model-View-Controller implemented well and organized?
- Do we have a strong information architecture?
- Is our application scalable?
- What are the most important issues to address?
- How can we speed up our development efforts?
Proceed With Clarity
We feel that it is in your best interest to have another set of eyes review your application and provide you with an overview of where any critical issues may lie within your product. It also allows us to advise you on how to proceed with your design and development efforts. This input is valuable to your existing team, or any other firm that may continue working on your product.