Why Performance On Mobile Is Important
The web is increasingly becoming more mobile-focused. A study conducted by Google found that 96% of consumers say they have encountered sites that were not designed for mobile devices. Of these, 61% said they will leave the site if they don’t find what they need right away. Having a site that is designed to be used on a mobile device will greatly increase your chances of converting these mobile visitors into repeat customers.
Our Team Can Help Find You Solutions
There are options to consider when building out your mobile strategy. You can have one site that automatically responds to your visitor’s device or you can have a site that is specifically built for a mobile device and separate from your main site. Let us help figure out the best option for your business.
A Detailed Analysis From Our Team
The deliverable for the Mobile Website Audit is a detailed analysis of how your application stacks up to mobile criteria that is important to your customers. We'll ask questions like:
Designing for the Small Screen
- How does your site perform on a mobile device?
- How accessible is your most important information?
- Within a few clicks, can mobile users reach their destination?
- Do your users have different goals with your desktop application versus your mobile site?
- Will your site wreak havoc on your user's data plan?
- Are your images properly optimized?
- Is your code minified and compressed?
- Is your site making too many http requests?
Determining the Best Approach
- Would your site benefit more from a responsive redesign or a separate mobile site?
- How could you retool your existing site for better mobile success?