Carlos RodriguezDirector of DevelopmentFollow
Carlos was born in Spain and grew up in the high desert of Las Vegas, NV. Before discovering his passion for Ruby, Ruby on Rails and all things web, he was an accomplished systems administrator where he was instrumental in building the largest real estate database/web application in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
As an autodidact, Carlos never stops reading and learning about Ruby/Rails, software development, human-computer interaction, and psychology. When not coding and reading, he enjoys playing video games, tabletop RPG games, racquetball. He also enjoys SCUBA diving (which he doesn’t do often enough).
Carlos is one of the co-founders of the design-centric user group Refresh Portland.
Recent Posts by Carlos RodriguezSubscribe to RSS Feed
- New Version of SublimeERB Released
- Installing REE with rbenv with iconv support and Homebrew
- Building that Pesky Nokogiri Gem When Using Homebrew
- Using Rack-Test and RSpec to Test a RESTful API in Rails 2.3.x
- Rails Ultimate Install Guide on OS X Lion (using RVM, Homebrew, and Pow)
Many human beings say that they enjoy the winter, but what they really enjoy is feeling proof against it.
You can also find Carlos On…
Our Starting Lineup
- Abby IhrigJr. Ruby on Rails Developer
- Annie CocchiaInteraction Designer
- Brian MiddletonFront-end Developer
- Carl AndersonRuby on Rails Developer
- Carlos RodriguezDirector of Development
- Charly WagnerStudio Administrator
- Corinne KunzeFront-end Developer
- Emily TaorminaProject Manager
- Jack BoubaFront-end Developer
- John CechJr. Ruby on Rails Developer
- Jonathan HinkleRuby on Rails Developer
- Neil MahoneyRuby on Rails Developer
- Olivia HalfenSr. Project Manager
- Patrick MountsRuby on Rails Developer
- Gary BlessingtonRuby on Rails Developer, Partner
- Robby RussellManaging Partner, Chief Evangelist
Join Our Team
We always have our eyes peeled for talented individuals to potentially join our team here in Portland, Oregon. Take a look at our careers page to find out what positions we have open and how to apply.