Brian MiddletonFrontend DeveloperFollow
Brian Middleton has been working on the web and pushing pixels for the last 10 years or so. He started work as a traditional print designer at an advertising agency in Little Rock, Arkansas. When the internet started to happen, he quickly became enamored and took his career on a different path.
Brian’s knowledge of web design and coding came from the school of ‘View Source’, alter and reload. Upon reading Jeffery Zeldman’s book ‘Designing with Web Standards’ he immediately began experimenting with pure semantic HTML/CSS layouts and hasn’t looked back since. Finding new and better ways to design and code for the web is Brian’s passion.
When he is not banging out code, you may find Brian catching up on current and classic movies. Or, he may be biking around town to one of the fine vegan food establishments. Or, he may just be playing a mean game of Food Fight in his home arcade.
... the computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds.
You can also find Brian On…
Our Starting Lineup
- Abby IhrigJr. Ruby on Rails Developer
- Annie CocchiaInteraction Designer
- Brian MiddletonFrontend Developer
- Carlos RodriguezDirector of Development
- Casey DavidsonRuby on Rails Developer
- Charly WagnerStudio Administrator
- Corinne KunzeFrontend Developer
- Emily TaorminaProject Manager
- Jack BoubaVisual Designer / Developer
- John CechJr. Ruby on Rails Developer
- John LovellFrontend Developer
- Jonathan HinkleRuby on Rails Developer
- Kathryn CarrJr. Ruby on Rails Developer
- Neil MahoneyRuby on Rails Developer
- Olivia HalfenSr. Project Manager
- Patrick MountsRuby on Rails Developer
- Gary BlessingtonRuby on Rails Developer, Partner
- Robby RussellManaging Partner, Chief Evangelist
Join Our Team
We always have our eyes peeled for talented individuals to potentially join our team here in Portland, Oregon. Take a look at our careers page to find out what positions we have open and how to apply.